participants of mobilities
"EcoProfession - strategic partnership for adjusting systems of vocational education to the challenges of the green economy part-financed by the European Union under Erasmus Plus
Erasmus+ Strategic partnerships
09.2015 — 09.2017
- Bialystok Foundation of Professional Training - Leader
- Amicus Society
- Economic Foundation in Gdynia
- Electrical Engineering High School in Bialystok
- Handicraft Chamber in Cottbus
- EkoConnect from Dresden
- Ufficio Scolastico Regionale Per Il Veneto
Elaboration and implementation of new curricula and internship programs for 3 occupations connected with the green economy key for the partnership in Poland, Italy and Germany
students of vocational schools, teachers, trainers from vocational schools and craftsmen engaged in the dual system of education.
- to ELABORATE innovative attitudes, curricula and apprenticeship programs for 3 occupations key for the partnership: food production (food engineer specializing in organization and supervision of production of eco-products), building services (building insulation specialist specializing in thermal modernization and reducing carbon footprint), renewable energy sources – RE (electrician specializing in integration of energetic systems in renewable energy devices) in 3 language versions (intellectual outputs);
- to TEST elaborated models in each partner country (mixed mobility of persons during vocational training);
- to ADJUST and IMPLEMENT modified and supplemented models in the project to the specificity of branches in the partner countries (dissemination).
© Copyright BFKK 2016 .All Rights Reserved.